Friday, January 1, 2010

governmental control

I have recently heard that the government is trying to establish an amendment that does not let a woman's health insurance cover an abortion. I think that that is taking power away from women because an abortion is not like buying a pair of sneakers. An abortion when you look at it is a very pricey thing. This makes me come to the conclusion that the government is trying to suppress women even more and trying to limit their rights. It's not like they haven't done that enough over our nations history. To me this is another form of control by the government and i think that this amendment should not even be considered because for some insurance is the only option they have when its comes to abortion.

1 comment:

  1. I think the government should not add to the fuel of negativity that abortion is assosiated with and should help raise more awareness because this is a very important issue that needs to be viewed more openly.

    ReplyDelete